|Developer:||Grapplearts Enterprises Inc|
|Requirements:||Android 3.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Big Strong 8, Defence & Escape (latest version) Andriod Game.
HOW TO GET OUT OF BAD POSITIONS ON THE GROUND EVEN IF YOUR OPPONENT IS MUCH BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN YOU This is the eigth app in the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent series. It features World Champion BJJ black belt Brandon Wolverine Mullins and Stephan Kesting from Grapplearts.com. This series is designed to give you the techniques and strategies that are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. Youll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers. This eighth app, Defense and Escape Gameplan, comes with step-by-step instruction on protecting yourself in bad positions and how to get out of them. Sometimes things just don’t go to plan, and you end up pinned, mounted, and fighting off attacks. These secrets will come in handy almost every time you get swept, taken down, or have your guard passed. In this app BJJ black belt and world champion Brandon Wolverine Mullins takes you through his best escapes from the mount, technical mount, the quarter guard, rear mount, rear mount with figure 4′d legs, side mount and the turtle. Use these techniques to get out of trouble and get back in the game! ABOUT BRANDON AND STEPHAN Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 0 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournament compiling a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: hes won gold medals at the Black Belt n/aision at the No-Gi World Championships And multiple gold medals in the Advanced n/aision at Grappler’s Quest And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s. Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 0 years. A master teacher, he has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com. FEATURES * 1 hour and 3 minutes
* Professionally filmed and edited
* Complete menus for easy navigation
* Create a list of your favourite sections and exercises using the one-click favourite button
* Download the entire app to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* This is a universal app, which means that it works on both your phone and your tablet - you dont need to buy different versions for each type of device
* BONUS: The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu book for free! CHAPTERS . Defense and Escape Gameplan
. Advanced Elbow-Knee Escape vs Mount
. Foot Drag Escape
. Double-Unders Escape vs Technical Mount
. Shrimp and Lift vs Technical Mount
. Reguarding from the Quarter Guard
. Following the Hand Escape vs Rear Mount
. Slow Motion Seoi Nage vs Rear Mount
. Escaping Rear Mount in Transition
. Somersault Escape vs Rear Body Triangle
. Scarola Roll vs Rear Body Triangle
. Crossing the Arm Escape vs Rear Body Triangle
. Transitional Foot Drag vs Side Mount
. Granby Roll vs Side Mount
. Other Transitional Escapes vs Side Mount
. Bumping to an Armbar vs Side Mount
. Pummel Escape vs Side Mount
. Turtle Escapes
. Escaping in Transition vs North-South
. Defending Big Guy Attacks
No change log.
Video Big Strong 8, Defence & Escape
Download Big Strong 8, Defence & Escape Mod APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Big Strong 8, Defence & Escape.apk and place the "com.grapplearts.bigstrong8" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.