|Requirements:||Android 2.2 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is BTmono - Premium (latest version) Andriod Game.
Everybody: Please dont buy the app under the assumption that a future update will make it work. If it doesnt work now, its an issue with your handsets firmware that is almost certainly not fixable from the apps side. This whole program is more of a hack than anything else - the function is clearly not officially supported by Google. I cant guarantee that it will work for any given phone and/or BT headset. Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset. Requires Android 2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2) and CM7 RC. Leave feedback and ask questions at http/forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t2
- Change your Androids color
- Auto restart after phone call
- Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting On.
- In-app Media Volume control. Adjust the Bluetooth In-Call Volume using the physical buttons on your phone or headset
- Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running
- Automatic turn on at app launch available via Menu->Preferences. Note - if enabled your headset must be connected before running BTmono
- ICS (Android 0) support including use of Holo theme
- Limited Skype support (if enabled after call is started). Please note - microphone routing is not possible on Samsung phones and may not be possible on GSM phones - sorry. Notes
- Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking On
- To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call. Microphone routing does not appear to be possible on Samsung phones (without some ugly hacks, at least) because of Samsungs efforts to prevent phone call recording. Microphone routing may also be impossible on GSM phones due to API limitations. Please dont rate the program lowly due to this - Skype support is not the point of this app!
- To reduce static, set the Media Volume slider to max and reduce the Bluetooth In-Call Volume via your phone/headset.
- This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on , do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to +). To-do
- Auto turn on BT when widget is activated
- Volume sliders for audio streams other than Media
- Possible - map headset button to user-definable action
- Other features?
Sourse: Google Play - BTmono - Premium
No change log.
Download BTmono - Premium APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the BTmono - Premium.apk and place the "com.bedoig.BTmono_Donate" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.