|Requirements:||Android 5.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Cortex Camera (latest version) Andriod Game.
Cortex Camera combines dozens of inn/aidual frames to create a single high resolution, noise free image. The result is a long-exposure photograph, but it doesnt require the inconvenience of setting up a tripod. Take clear low-light photos and capture unique effects like soft water, all with just the press of a button. PLEASE NOTE for best results the camera must be held steady and your subject must be still for the duration of the exposure, which takes 0 seconds depending on which device you’re using and lighting conditions. - Advanced image processing techniques combine information from multiple frames to remove noise and increase resolution
- Motion compensation enables hand-held long exposure photography
- The “enhance shadows” option brightens dark areas of your photos without making them look unnatural or processed
- Grid overlay
- Automatically determine number of frames to capture based on lighting conditions, or manually select up to 0 frames
- Most of all, image quality! The list of features isnt long but the majority of development time has been spent on obtaining the best image quality possible on a mobile device. Follow @CortexCamera on twitter for more Cortex Camera goodness!
Sourse: Google Play - Cortex Camera
No change log.
Download Cortex Camera Apk Data Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Cortex Camera.apk and place the "com.cortexcamera.cortexcamera_production" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.