|Size:||Varies with device|
|Requirements:||Android Varies with device|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is CrossMe Nonograms Premium (latest version) Andriod Game.
Nonograms are logic puzzles with simple rules and challenging solutions, keep you playing them! Fill the cells according to numbers at the side of the grid to discover a hidden picture. It’s also known as Picross, Griddlers, Hanjie and Japanese crosswords. TONS OF PUZZLES
- more than 0 different nonograms: animals, plants, people, tools, buildings, foods, sports, transports, music, professions, cars and more! DIFFERENT SIZES
- ranging from small 0x0 and normal 0x0 to large 0x0! GREAT TIME KILLER
- will keep you entertained in waiting rooms! LIKE SUDOKU
- but it’s with images and way more fun! A MENTAL WORKOUT
- exercise your brain! WELL DESIGNED
- its intuitive and beautiful ENDLESS PLAYING
- unlimited number of random nonograms! You will never get bored with this puzzles! NO TIME LIMIT
- it’s so relaxing! NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
- you can play picross offline!
Nonogams, also known as pic-a-pix, paint by numbers puzzles, crucipixel, edel, figurepic, grafilogika, japanilaiset, karala, kare, logicolor, logigraphe, oekaki, pikurosu or ristikot, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 8 in Japan under the name of Window Art Puzzles. Subsequently in , James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
No change log.
Video CrossMe Nonograms Premium
Download CrossMe Nonograms Premium Unlimited Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the CrossMe Nonograms Premium.apk and place the "com.mobiledynamix.crossme.premium" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.