|Size:||Varies with device|
|Requirements:||Android Varies with device|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Darker (Screen Filter) (latest version) Andriod Game.
Darker can lower your screen brightness to extremely low levels, to help prevent eyestrain during the night. Use the built-in color filter* to adjust the color of your display, perfect for filtering out harsh white backgrounds during the night. This app is fully functional and does not include advertisements. Additional paid features are unlockable through an In-app purchase. Xiaomi device / MIUI users need to go to Settings Installed apps Darker Permission manager, and enable Display pop-up window for Darker to work correctly. Paid features include: Auto-On & Auto-Off
Start at boot
Lower brightness below 0%
Darken navigation bar
Custom filter colors
Customizable notification buttons
• Up to three buttons can be added for quick access
• Buttons to increase and decrease the brightness (5%, 5%, 0%, 0%)
• Buttons to set a specific brightness (@0%, @0%, @0%. , @0%, @0%)
• Quick toggles (stop, pause, reset, color filter) Note: When manually installing APK files, Android blocks the Install button from being pressed when Darker is running. This is NOT a bug. Its a protective measure to prevent malicious apps from camouflaging the install button. Pausing Darker will solve this. *The color filter is similar to how the desktop version of f.lux works. Selecting a redder color will reduce more bluelight emitted from the display. Tasker Support
Darker has Tasker support, use these intents to send commands to Darker: darker.STOP
darker.DISABLECOLOR Add the above intents to Tasker by going to Action CategorySystemSend IntentAction, leave the other fields default, and note that the intents are case sensitive. These two intents below need an additional parameter in the Extra field darker.SETCOLOR Extra field: COLOR1~6 (Colors are numbered left to right, top to bottom)
darker.COLORSTRENGTH Extra field: STRENGTH1~0 The intent below needs the Target field set to Service darker.START FlickStart Support
Darker can work in conjunction with FlickStart, an app which can send commands to Darker by using the sensors on your phone or Android Wear device. The command set for Darker is available for download on the FlickStart website. Simply download the command set and import it into FlickStart.
No change log.
Download Darker (Screen Filter) Apk Data Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Darker (Screen Filter).apk and place the "com.mlhg.screenfilter" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.