|Requirements:||Android 3.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Hue Pro (latest version) Andriod Game.
Hue Pro is a new way to use your Philips Hue lighting system. It provides all the features of the native Philips Hue Android application, such as lighting presets. But it can also be used for scheduling events with alarms and timers. By scheduling an event you can set light presets to come on (or off) at a specific time in the future! Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pros Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your homes door! Or turn off as you leave! (These features have been moved to a separate app called Hue Pro Tasker. Check it out!) With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 0 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application! NEW: Hue Pro Lava Lamp*! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips. NEW: Music mode*! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat! (* Lava lamp and Music mode are an in-app purchase) Key features
- Lighting presets
- Create alarms and timers
- Wifi Detection
- Control your lights away from home
- Widget control
- Light grouping
- Lava lamp (in-app purchase)
- Music integration (in-app purchase)
- Export / import settings Tested devices
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy S
- Droid RAZR MAXX
- Original Droid
- Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at email@example.com with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
Sourse: Google Play - Hue Pro
No change log.
Download Hue Pro Mod + Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Hue Pro.apk and place the "com.benchevoor.huepro" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.