|Developer:||Intelligent Medical Objects, Inc.|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is IMO Terminology Browser (latest version) Andriod Game.
The IMO Terminology Browser is free to download; you will be able to search both IMO Problem (IT) diagnosis and IMO Procedure(IT) procedure databases, and IMO Problem (IT) diagnosis terms will include all relevant ICD-CM information. The subscription version of this app (with a 7 day trial period) supports following billable codes
* ICD0 (CM, CA, WHO)
* ICD-CM Procedure Vol. III
* CPT (coming soon!) The IMO Terminology Browser provides clinical users a way to capture and code diagnoses or procedures without altering the language they would normally use. It speeds up the coding process, reduces unnecessary physician-coder communication, and results in fewer rejected claims. More information is available at www.e-imo.com IMO Problem (IT) naturally provides clinicians the language necessary to capture their care intent in clinical terms, while also providing the best billable ICD-CM and ICD-CM codes. IMO Problem (IT) solves the complication of forcing clinicians to remember and use the often awkward and cumbersome billing dictionaries of ICD-CM or ICD-CM coding language when documenting in clinical situations. In a similar fashion, IMO Procedure (IT) provides resolution in capturing the clinical intent for procedure orders from health care providers, and in return provides standard code set maps, HCPCS, ICD-CM Volume 3 Procedures, and SNOMED CT codes. All content is kept current though monthly releases, following editorial guidelines. We also accept user input to improve our content. The IMO Terminology Browser digital subscription is , monthly, auto-renewable. You get a 7 day trial period after purchasing the in-app subscription. Payment will be charged to your Google Play account only after expiration of the trial period. Your subscription will automatically renew each month (unless auto-renew is turned off at least -hours before the end of the current period) and your credit card will be charged for renewal within -hours prior to the end of the current period through your Google Play account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time after purchase from your Google Play settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Google Play is a trademark of Google, Inc. CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association. All rights reserved.
No change log.
Video IMO Terminology Browser
Download IMO Terminology Browser APK Hack
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the IMO Terminology Browser.apk and place the "com.intelligentmedicalobjects" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.