|Developer:||HRV Fit Ltd.|
|Requirements:||Android 4.2 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Ithlete -Train.Recover.Perform (latest version) Andriod Game.
Know when to train, how hard to train & when to rest in order to optimise health, fitness and athletic performance. A 0 second measurement each morning will tell you how stressed, recovered and ready for training your body is. Using heart rate variability (HRV), resting heart rate and lifestyle factors, such as stress, diet, sleep, and more, ithlete delivers a truly personalised training recommendation that anyone from a recreational runner to an Olympic athlete can use. The many benefits of having this information (quite literally) at your fingertips include: - Make the most of every training session
- Manage recovery
- Optimise fitness
- Enjoy guilt free rest days
- Avoid overtraining & injury
- Balance workouts and lifestyle demands
- Improve health, fitness and performance Getting the right balance between training and recovery is a challenge, even for experienced athletes. Remove the need for guess work by using ithlete and base your training on an objective measure of fatigue and recovery. You will reap the benefits in fitness and performance. HOW IT WORKS Heart rate variability is a proven window into the body’s nervous system, going beyond a simple resting heart rate (RHR) measure. Training is all about stress and recovery and a hard session will lower your HRV score. By using ithlete to monitor training stress you can adjust sessions according to your body’s current readiness to train, improve and perform.
Simply take a 1 minute measurement every morning and follow the colour coded training recommendation: train as normal, train light or take a rest day
For more about heart rate variability see www.myithlete.com/what-is-hrv AS FEATURED IN
- Bloomberg News
- Fox News
- USA Today
- The Sunday Times Top App List,
- The Guardian
- Runner’s World
- Cycling Weekly
- Triathlon Plus
- 0 Triathlon
- Men’s Fitness
- Cycling Plus
- Ultra Fit
- Medical Sports Network
- Australian Institute of Fitness
- Peak Performance PLEASE NOTE: The ithlete HRV app requires additional hardware. Users will need either an ithlete Finger Sensor OR a compatible analog or Bluetooth Smart HRM strap. These are all available from www.myithlete.com/products. Please see the website FAQs for a full list of compatible models and purchasing options. Please also note that this HRV app is NOT a heart rate monitor app, which people use during exercise. The ithlete app is an app that uses heart rate variability to indicate your state of fatigue, recovery and readiness to train following a 1 minute morning measure, and it is not used during the actual exercise. *Device must support Bluetooth Low Energy and be running Android 3 or above Not all mobile devices are compatible with all sensor types, please see the ithlete website for a full list of compatible models and purchasing options. Please also note the HRV app is NOT the same as a heart rate monitor app, which people use during exercise. The HRV app is an app that uses heart rate variability to diagnose your state of fatigue, recovery and readiness to train and is not used during actual exercise. The screenshots below are for the latest v0 version, and is supported by most new Android devices. Users with devices not capable of running this version will receive the previous 3 version
No change log.
Video Ithlete -Train.Recover.Perform
Download Ithlete -Train.Recover.Perform Unlimited Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Ithlete -Train.Recover.Perform.apk and place the "com.hrvfit.ithlete" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.