|Developer:||Engaged Media INC|
|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Knives Illustrated (latest version) Andriod Game.
Knives Illustrated is a one-of-a-kind magazine for everything from the world of knives. From tactical knives to pocket and outdoor knives and blades, it covers all the essential areas of interest for hunting and camping enthusiasts, the military and law enforcement. Packed with safety tips, survival strategies, and the hottest weapons information from knife manufacturers and dealers, readers get all they need to know to stay sharp. The Knives Illustrated app delivers all this exciting content in a convenient digital magazine subscription. Whether it’s survivalists, hunters, campers, law enforcement or the military, knife enthusiasts understand the importance of being prepared so they can do their job or hobby more efficiently
Which is why readers rely on Knives Illustrated. It features special themes on tactical, survival, camping and more—enthusiasts read about the newest knives to hit the market, the best ways to maintain their knives, the latest knifemakers to enter the industry, the results of the rigorous tests and evaluations our experts conduct on the knives, and more. But that’s not all. New gear and accessories are showcased in each and every issue. Readers rely on Knives Illustrated. because they want to be prepared and on the cutting edge of knife news
Stories Include • Hot Shots: The Best Knives at SHOT Show
• Anything but Typical: Browning’s Non-Typical Stag Hunter
• Cas Hanwei: Innovative Designs, Quality at a Fair Price
• Stunning to Look at, a Joy to Hold: The Knives of Terry Vandeventer
• Knives for the Bug-In: Our Top 7 Picks when Catastrophe Hits
• Knives for the Indoorsman
• Hot Gear for the Knife Enthusiast Look forward to these stories and more in 5— • Personalities, products and companies from SHOT • Bushcraft/survival knives and accessories • Women in the knife business • “In the field” with tactical operators • Top 0 most affordable hunting knives • Top 5 innovative designs of 5 • “Epic blades”: Fantasy knives/swords, knives/swords in movies Stay informed, stay sharp. With Knives Illustrated.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue. Available subscriptions are: 2 months (7 Issues) -The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 4 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 4 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period. Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account. We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area. If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Sourse: Google Play - Knives Illustrated
No change log.
Download Knives Illustrated Unlimited Version
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Knives Illustrated.apk and place the "com.beckett.knivesillustrated" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.