|Developer:||Five Web App|
|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is ONScripter Plus (Ad ) (latest version) Andriod Game.
Plays NScripter games on your Android device. Plays Japanese and (translated) English games. NO ADS This application has more features and has a different user interface than the other ONScripter applications.
Visit the Github page to setup games. https/github.com/matthewn/onscripter-plus-android/wiki/Setting-up-a-Visual-Novel Features
- Place games in any folder in your SD card or internal memory
- Able to change the default folder to place your games
- Able to hide controls when playing a game and bring them back up with a swipe from the sides
- Able to increase and scale up the text size
- A game does not require a font file to play (it will use a default font provided by the app)
- English proportional font is supported
- Supports UTF8 script encoding (for French, Spanish etc)
- Support Hangul Korean character set
- Ingame videos
- Simple ONScripter-EN support Upcoming Update
- Spanish (maybe French) support
- Other game glitches Future
- Support PONScripter features to play some other English games
- In-game font changing support (through options)
- Implement widescreen (ported) games
- Implement a widescreen (adapted-hack) mode
For more information, please visit the github page where you can download and compile the code or view instructions how to set games up. You can try a free all-ages NScripter game Narcissu (showin in the screenshots) at the following link: http/narcissu.insani.org/down.html Thanks to Studio O.G.A for the original source code. http/onscripter.sourceforge.jp/android/android.html
No change log.
Download ONScripter Plus (Ad ) APK + OBB Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the ONScripter Plus (Ad ).apk and place the "com.onscripter.pluspro" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.