|Requirements:||Android 2.2 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is SplashMe (latest version) Andriod Game.
SplashMe is the must have app for competitive swimmers and everybody else who is involved or interested in swim meets. SplashMe brings swim meets conveniently to your mobile screen. It provides you with real-time results, keeps you posted on meets, events, heats and lane assignments, and offers a lot more on top of that. In short, SplashMe packs loads of swim-related features into a neat and customisable app which is both user friendly and fun to work with. SplashMe is not just another swim app. In fact, it is the only app able to link real-time to meeting results coming from Splash MeetManager.
SplashMe will be able to support any event managed by Splash Meet Manager by GeoLogix AG, an application which is prevalent in European swim meets and meets in Quebec ; if in doubt, just ask the host of your next meet or look at upcoming events here:
http/www.swimrankings.net/index.php?page=splashmemeets What are my benefits? There are numerous reasons why SplashMe is susceptible to going viral among competitive swimmers and all those involved and interested in swim meets. As a swimmer you will quickly take to SplashMe because it • gives you a handy overview of both oncoming and past swim meets
and lets you view all relevant information on them
• helps you to be at the right place and right time for on a meet
by providing you with detailed schedules including heat and lane
assignments prior to the meet
• shows your own and your competitors detailed results minutes
after the race, including split times
• keeps you from waiting until result lists are printed,
from joining the crowds in front of those huge result boards
and from having to rely on second hand information
• allows you to create convenient shortcuts to your favourite
athletes and highlights them on every heat sheet and result list
• makes your mates want to snatch your mobile and have a look as well
As a parent or swim fan in general SplashMe will enable you to • follow your kid or favourite athlete, team and event in real-time
• view detailed schedules, entry lists, heat and lane assignments
as well as entry times prior to every event
• immediately know all about rankings, time differences,
and splits after every event, no matter whether you are at
the meet or somewhere else
• escape tedious phone calls, paper mess, and the waiting for
results to be published at last
As a coach you will appreciate SplashMe because it • gives you a quick overview on the meet schedule, assignments,
and results of your team and athletes, swiftly providing you
with all necessary details when you need them
• allows you to conveniently flick through the screens on your
mobile instead of having to chase down and painstakingly
search heat sheets
• permits to view all lists either by event or by athlete
• lets you focus on your more important tasks and challenges
As a meet host SplashMe will help you to • make more use of your Splash MeetManager licence – if your meeting
is already prepared with Splash MeetManager, you are ready to run
the service without additional information
• conveniently publish heat sheets prior to and during the meet
without wasting loads of paper
• effectively share schedule updates and changes even at very
• be listed and found on the meet overview thus getting the
attention and exposure your event deserves
• provide another good reason to take part in your event and to
stand out against other hosts which do not yet offer this
What more do I need to know? Actually, not a lot more. And in case you just cant get enough of swim results or would like to do a more in-depth analysis, dont miss out on www.swimrankings.net!
Sourse: Google Play - SplashMe
No change log.
Download SplashMe APK + OBB Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the SplashMe.apk and place the "com.splashme" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.